quinta-feira, 25 de outubro de 2012

Fear of growing old



(Sound)
- My buddy once told me: "hey man, you are getting old..." Well, I just turned back, went to my bathroom, took that tonifying shampoo and used it. Then he said: "you look like my dad in the 90's pictures." I'm sure I will take that as a complement, though.
(Silence)

(When it was silent, there was no more such a place as existence. To tell the truth, since the aging is what prepaire the being to the inevitable death, then there is no doubt that existence is always full of such a fear. But this is what makes (human) existence a real being; for, if there wasn't this particular agony in trying to anticipate the occurrences of life, there would be nothing more than "pure life" - without existence, of course.)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário